Not just entertainment for the little guy, toys and educational toys can help him learn to imagine, solve problems, and learn other skills. Of course that if you pick out toys for her jelly. The following suggestions can be your guide in choosing toys for children’s toys toddlers.
AGES 0-1 YEARS
Advice to choose a toy:
Choose selling toys in a toy store that could help develop sensing and motor function. Here’s what you can make an alternative:
* Toys are bright and issuing sounds, musical toy or music box with flickering light. Toys like this can stimulate the function of vision and hearing and to develop powers of concentration.
* Toys are hung above the bed to be achieved by hand to help children develop hand coordination and eye movements.
* Toys that can be squeezed in the form of a doll or a ball made of fine materials and toys with different textures that he could bite-bite. Toys like these to train the sense of touch and finger muscles.
* The book is made of fabric with attractive images and vibrant colors. In addition to stimulating the function of vision, the book also stimulate children’s language development if you tell me the book.
AGES 1-3 YEARS
Choose a toy shop at online toy store that can meet the wishes of the child to learn new skills. It can develop self confidence. Provide toys that can also stimulate communication skills, imagination, and problem solving.
The following toys you might be able to select:
* Telephone toys, stuffed animals, hand puppets, and books. This all can stimulate children’s language development. Playing with your baby through the media can develop children’s ability to communicate, fantasize, and interact with others.
* Drums, piano toys, crayons, coloring books can be a little media to express themselves and develop their imagination.
* Simple Puzzle (2-4 copies), letters, and numbers toys, toy blocks that can be arranged-stacking can develop children’s ability to solve problems. Jakarta toy store like this can also teach children about the work process of an object, and introduce children to numbers and letters as well as train the fine motor skills.
* Complete with houses and doll clothes, kitchen utensils toys can help children to learn about the adult world.
* Small Bikes or cars that can be ridden as well as the balance board can also help children to better hone their motor skills.
AGES 3-5 YEARS
Choose toys that stimulate thought and introducing the various concepts that need to be understood at school later. Similarly, the toys are trained problem-solving skills, socialize and develop imagination. These toys may be suitable for him:
* The toys are installed, attach appropriate category. For example, children toys online, a collection of animal-shaped toys, fruits, and vegetables. You can also provide letters and numbers toys, blocks, and a more complicated puzzle.
* Dress costumes such as doctor complete with utensils can help him know the world of adults. He can play with my friends, so do not just learn the role, he was able to socialize with her friends.
* Equipment paint or coloring books can be a medium to express themselves. From the story about the painting that is created, you can understand the expectations of the child and the anxiety that he might be feeling.
* Card games (quartet), checkers, snakes and ladders or can you provide for him once he has entered the age of five years. Similarly, the book contains more stories he could read the text with your help of course.
Must not be forgotten …
* Avoid giving too many toys in the number of children to practice concentration.
* Avoid toys that are easily broken.
* Make sure you choose toys that do not contain substances harmful to the child.
* Avoid toys that emit sounds too loud so as not to negatively affect the child’s hearing.
* Avoid toys that shoot small objects can be in the air. Such toys can result in serious damage to eyes.
* When using a rope toy as one of the components, make sure the length is not more than 20 centimeters.
* Supervise children when he was playing at home, and get used to return the child to clean up toys after play is completed.